Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jobs Update

Just wanted to quickly let those who were curious (mom) know that I think
my job interview at Pilat Media went well. It was about an hour and a half and he hinted to me that the 2nd interview was in two weeks and gave me some pointers should I get to that level. Also I found out the job could be up to 80%travel in the year. So, wow. A lot to think about should I progress with this.

ALSO I applied with the Olympics about a week ago and I got an email saying I made it past the first stage and have booked a phone interview with them for February 10th! Could be good...

Genevieve

1 comment:

  1. Great news! The travel job sounds good. If you make enough money, you could just take Justin with you and then, rent rooms when your back in town! lol How does Justin feel about being a kept man? He could cook, clean, etc. You know, be your wife! lol..(SORRY Justin, but hey, you want to travel, right?). Anyhow, olympics great also, but short term, if the other doesnt work for your plans. At least you could stay for that, if it pays enough? I saw it also and thought about applying...lol..how would that go over? Miss you, Im sure you will make right decision that is best for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete