Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peanut, Peanut Butter.... Jelly!

I've had a few conversations with the people I work with about peanut butter, and about PB&J.
At work we have marmite, Vegemite, honey, jam, marmalade, and even nutella but no peanut butter. I asked my boss about it and be said it was very American and he didn't want his shop being related to anything to do with America. Can you believe that!?

The girls I work with have tasted peanut butter, but have never had peanut butter and jam together. Hannah asked me if peanut butter and jelly was something people actually ate, and then I had to explain the difference between jam and jelly... (Yes I know there is a joke there Phil).

So today I brought some peanut butter to work - Justin's precious Kraft brought over from Canada by Jaimie from my mom - so Cara and Magda could taste the classic PB&J. I toasted some bread and we ate some in the back room of the cafe. Guess what? They loved it! :)
I'll have to get Hannah to try it this weekend.

Gen

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! nice pictures too! Well if the PB &J catches on there, it will be thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete